Electrical Permits

Electrical permits are required for all electrical installations. The inspections are conducted through private electrical inspection agencies approved by NYSEG to conduct electrical inspections. It is the responsibility of the property owner or contractor to have all electrical work inspected. Below is the listing of the approved inspectors that work with the Town of Union on a regular basis.

The Town of Union Code Enforcement Department cannot issue a Certificate of Occupancy for buildings and structures until we receive confirmation that the electrical work has been inspected and approved by an approved electrical inspection agency.