Report A Streetlight Out

PLEASE NOTE: This form is to be used to report streetlights out on roads in the Town of Union.

When filling in the form below, please remember to be specific about the location of the streetlight. Landmarks, travel lane direction, adjacent house addresses and the like are all very helpful for our crews trying to locate and fix the streetlight.

You can also call the Public Works Office 607-786-2950 In order to report a streetlight, please fill out the electronic form below and press submit.