Report A Pothole

PLEASE NOTE: This form is to be used to report potholes on roads in the Town of Union.

When filling in the form below, please remember to be specific about the location of the pothole. Landmarks, travel lane direction, adjacent house addresses and the like are all very helpful for our crews trying to locate and repair the pothole.

Note: Please do NOT use this reporting form to report potholes in the Village of Endicott or the Village of Johnson City. Please contact those municipalities directly.

You can also call the Town of Union Highway Department at 607-786-2955. In order to report a pothole, please fill out the electronic form below and press submit.