Community Choice Aggregation (CCA):
Town of Union Comptroller Duties:
- Maintenance of detailed accounting records
- Preparation and filing of the annual financial report
- Budget preparation in conjunction with the Town Board and budget monitoring
- Payroll processing and employee benefits management
- Investing and borrowing functions
- Audit, approval, and payment of Town bills
Town of Union Water & Sewer Payments
The Town of Union accepts website credit card payments for Town of Union Water & Sewer Accounts. Credit Card fees are 2.45% or $1.95, whichever is greater. $1.95 is the minium fee for Credit Cards. EChecks are a flat fee of $1.75.
Each municipality is responsible for the billing of their own water and sewer districts. Please pay your Village of Endicott bill at their office located at 1009 E. Main Street, Endicott, NY. The Village of Johnson City office is located at 243 Main St, Johnson City, NY.
The Town of Union does NOT accept payment for either of the Villages. Thank you in advance for your understanding!