All Vital Records are confidential. Requests must be in writing by an immediate family member.
Records are filed in the Municipality where the event occurred.
Marriage records are filed where license was purchased.
Certified copies are $10.00 each.
Applications for vital records are available for the following:
- pdf Application to Town Clerk for Copy of Birth Record
- pdf Application to Town Clerk for Copy of Death Record
- pdf Application to Town Clerk for Copy of Marriage Record
- NYS Dept. of Health Vital Records-Birth, Death & Marriage Records Request
- Vital Check- Birth Certificates
- Uncertified genealogy copies are $22.00 each. (Aug. 1, 2003)
- Birth records must be on file 75 years and person is deceased.
- Death records must be on file 50 years.
- Marriage records must be on file 50 years and both persons deceased.
- pdf Application for Genealogical Services