Clerk | Courts | Dog Control | Information Technology | Engineering



  • Where do I go for a marriage license?
    • You can go to any town or city office in New York State.
  • Where do I get my divorce papers?
    • You can get divorce papers from the county where you got divorced.
  • What type of payment do you take?
    • We take cash, checks or credit cards (MasterCard - Discover - Visa - American Express).  No payments can be taken over the phone.
  • Where do I go for proof of residency?
    • You go to Broome County Finance 607-778-2162.
  • Who do I contact for tax information?
    • Broome County Real Property 607-778-2124.
  • Address and phone number for Union Justice Court?


  • What form of payment is accepted for fees, fines, bail, court costs?

    • Cash, Credit Card, Money Order, Certified Bank Check.  No checks or phone payments.

Dog Control

Information Technology

  • Who do I contact concerning my water/sewer billing or ask for a final billing?

    • Call 786-2932


  • Am I supposed to contact someone if I'm going to dig on my property?

    • Call Dig Safely New York at 1-800-962-7962 or 811 for a stakeout of utilities.